West Yorkshire Sustrans Cycle Map 29
A 2nd edition Sustrans map on stronger, more water-resistant paper
The West Yorkshire Sustrans Cycle Map shows the National Cycle Network and local routes, including Leeds, Selby, Bradford, York, Sowerby Bridge, Dewsbury and Ripon.
This pocket-sized colour map shows clearly mapped on-road and traffic-free paths, easy to read contours, and detailed inset maps for the major towns and cities as well as recommended linking routes connecting the NCN with quiet roads. The map also features 5 day rides with directions and a description of the area, highlighting key cycle routes and places of interest.
Major cycle routes covered by this map:
- National Route 62 between Braithwaite and Selby. This route makes up part of the Trans Pennine Trail.
- National Route 65 between Howden and Kilburn via Selby and York.
- National Route 66 between Dewsbury and Bramham via Bradford and Leeds.
- National Route 67 between Royston and Ripon via Leeds. This route makes up apart of the Trans Pennine Trail.
- National Route 68 between Slaithwaite and Hebdon Bridge. This route makes up part of the long-distance Pennine Cycleway.
- National Route 696 between Baildon and Silsden via Bingley.
- National Route 688 between Winterburn and Linton-on-Ouse via Pateley Bridge and Ripon. This makes up part of the long-distance Way of the Roses cycle tour.
West Yorkshire Sustrans Cycle Map
Page Size: 99 x 155 mm
ISBN 10: 1910845140
ISBN 13: 9781910845141
Published Date: 2019 updated and revised
Binding: Sheet map (folded)