Severn and Thames Sustrans Cycle Map 11
A 2nd edition Sustrans map on stronger, more water-resistant paper
The Severn and Thames Sustrans Cycle Map includes Bristol, Bath, Bath & North East Somerset, South Gloucestershire, Gloucestershire, North Wiltshire and Swindon, and of course it covers a good part of the lovely Cotswolds Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
It is a pocket-sized map, with scale of 1:110,000. Shows Sustrans routes and day rides.
This area map shows the National Cycle Network and local routes in this area.
The Severn & Thames area is also home to the Bristol to Bath railway path, the very first Sustrans cycle route that guides you in perfect tranquillity between the two historic cities.
The pocket-sized colour map shows clearly mapped on-road and traffic-free paths, easy to read contours, and detailed inset maps for the major towns and cities as well as recommended linking routes connecting the NCN with quiet roads. The map also features 4 day rides with directions and a description of the area, highlighting key cycle routes, local history and places of interest.
Major cycle routes covered by the Severn and Thames Sustrans Cycle Map:
- National Route 4 between Bristol and Hungerford which follows the Bristol & Bath railway path and the Kennet & Avon Canal.
- National Route 41 between Bristol and Gloucester.
- National Route 45 between Figheldean to Frampton-on-Severn via Pewsey, Swindon, Cirencester and Stroud.
- National Route 403 between Melksham and Great Bedwyn via Chippenham, Calne, Avebury and Malborough.
- National Route 254 (Wiltshire Cycleway) between Westbury and Great Bedwyn via Bradford-on-Avon, Corsham, Malmesbury, Broad Hinton and Malborough.
- Bath Two Tunnels Greenway between Bath and Midford on National Route 244.
- National Route 24 between Midford and Frome via Radstock including the Colliers Way.
- National Route 57 between Witney and Northleach.
- National Route 3 between Bristol and Wells.
To continue East on the Kennet & Avon Canal on to Reading, Oxford, Uxbridge and the Chilterns pick up the Thames Valley cycle map.
Severn and Thames Sustrans Cycle Map
- Page Size: 100 x 155 mm
- SBN 10: 1900623188
- ISBN 13: 9781900623186
- Publisher: Sustrans
- Date: 2017
- Binding: Sheet map (folded)
- Weight: 50g