Peak District Sustrans Cycle Map 26
This area map shows the National Cycle Network and local routes in this area. It covers The Peak District National Park region in England, including Sheffield, Chesterfield, Buxton, Rotherham, Worksop and Macclesfield.
This pocket-sized colour map shows clearly mapped on-road and traffic-free paths, easy to read contours, and detailed inset maps for the major towns and cities as well as recommended linking routes connecting the NCN with quiet roads. The map also features 5 day rides with directions and a description of the area, highlighting key cycle routes and places of interest.
Major cycle routes covered by this map:
- National Route 6 between Hucknall and Castleton via Worksop and Sheffield.
- National Route 54 from Middleton to near Hartington. This section of Route 54 is known as the High Peak Trail.
- National Route 62 between Stockport and Braithwaite via Penistone. This route makes up part of the Trans Pennine Trail.
- National Route 67 between Heanor and Royston via Chesterfield. This route makes up apart of the Trans Pennine Trail.
- National Route 68 between Ashbourne and Slaithwaite. This route makes up part of the long-distance Pennine Cycleway, with a fantastic traffic-free section north of Ashbourne known as the Tissington Trail.
- National Route 549 also known as the Manifold Trail.
- National Route 627 from Kirkburton through Shepley and Millhouse Green before connecting to the Trans Pennine Trail.
- National Route 680 or The Monsal Trail, which was voted as the favourite under 30-mile section of the National Cycle Network.
Peak District Sustrans Cycle Map
Page Size: 99 x 155 mm
ISBN 13: 9781910845516
Published: May 2018
Binding: Sheet map (folded)
More information here: Cycling in the Peak District and Derbyshire