Norfolk Sustrans cycle map 19
A 2nd edition Sustrans map on stronger, more water-resistant paper
The Norfolk Sustrans cycle map 19, including Norwich, Thetford, and 5 individual day rides.
This area map shows the National Cycle Network and local routes in Norfolk, including Norwich, Cromer and Sheringham, Great Yarmouth, Lowestoft, Beccles and Dereham.
It includes the Norfolk Coast Cycleway, the Marriot’s Way and the Bure Valley Railway Path.
Norfolk is very flat which makes it ideal for cycling. Miles of unspoilt coastline, internationally important nature reserves and amazing wildlife are all linked together with fantastic signed cycle routes and a network of quiet country lanes. Inland you can also explore Thetford Forest, with hundreds of miles of single track and mountain bike routes, and the pretty city of Norwich, the county town and home to many great pubs, cafes and parks.
This pocket-sized colour map shows clearly mapped on-road and traffic-free paths, easy to read contours, and detailed inset maps for the major towns and cities as well as recommended linking routes connecting the NCN with quiet roads. The map also features 5 day rides with directions and a description of the area, highlighting key cycle routes, local history and places of interest.
Major cycle routes covered by this map:
- National Route 1 (North Sea Cycle Route) between Halesworth and Sedgeford via Beccles, Norwich, Fakenham and Wells-next-the-Sea.
- Norfolk Coast Cycle Way (Regional Route 30) between Lowestoft and Wighton via Great Yarmouth and Cromer.
- National Route 13 between Thetford and Fakenham via Watton and Dereham.
- Regional Route 30 between Brandon and Lowestoft via Thetford (through Thetford Forest), Harleston and Beccles.
- Small gap near Diss shown on Suffolk Cycle Map.
Norfolk Cycle Map 19
- Page Size: 99 x 155 mm
- ISBN 10: 1910845663
- ISBN 13: 9781910845660
- Publisher: Sustrans
- Date: 2019
- Binding: Sheet map (folded)
- Weight: 45g