Mountain Biking Trail Centres is the only comprehensive guide to the UK’s purposebuilt, off-road mountain biking trails. This guide features thousands of kilometres of singletrack, cross country, downhill, freeride and bike park riding at 67 centres across England, Scotland and Wales.
Included are classics such as Dalby, Coed y Brenin and Glentress, lesser-known centres such as Balblair and Aston Hill, together with the latest developments including Whinlatter, Rossendale (Adrenaline Gateway) and many new trails at existing centres.
The book is complete with detailed information on the facilities, the number of trails, the length, style and difficulty of trails, local info, useful contacts and bike shops all complemented with clear directions and Sat Nav coordinates.
The stunning design is complemented with action photography from some of the country’s best mountain biking photographers, including Wig Worland, Dan Barham, Seb Rogers and Mountain Bike Rider’s staff photographers.
Key selling points
• The only comprehensive guide to the purpose-built mountain biking centres in the UK
• Each centre thoroughly ridden and researched
• Foreword by British mountain biking legend Steve Peat
• Stunning design and inspirational photography throughout
• The latest title from mountain biking specialists Vertebrate Publishing, following the success of Dark Peak Mountain Biking and Lake District Mountain Biking, amongst others
No of Pages: 216
Page Size: 160 x 220
Published Date: Nov 08
Illustrations: colour photos