The London Sustrans Cycle Map 53
The London Sustrans Cycle Map shows the National Cycle Network and local routes in this area. It covers Greater London in the south east of England, including Watford, Woking, Waltham Abbey and Dartford.
This pocket-sized colour map shows clearly mapped on-road and traffic-free paths, easy to read contours, and detailed inset maps for the major towns and cities as well as recommended linking routes connecting the NCN with quiet roads.
Also features a large scale map (1:15,000) of Central London highlighting key cycle routes – including the Cycle Superhighways – places of interest and Santander Cycles hire stations.
Major cycle routes covered by this map:
- National Route 1 between Dartford and Waltham Abbey following the River Thames and River Lee Navigation.
- National Route 4 between Staines-upon-Thames and Greenwich via Hampton Court Palace, Kingston-upon-Thames and Richmond Park. This makes up part of the Thames Valley Cycle Route.
- National Route 6 between Uxbridge and Watford.London Sustrans Cycle Map
- National Route 13 between Purfleet and Tower Bridge in Central London.
- National Route 20 between Wandsworth and Merstham. This is the beginning of the long-distance Avenue Verte cycle route between London and Paris.
- National Route 21 between Greenwich and Merstham.
- National Route 22 between Woodmansterne and the Surrey Hills.
- National Route 61 between Slough and Uxbridge.
- National Route 136 between Rainham and Noak Hill.
- National Route 162 connecting Finsbury Park and Highbury Fields.
- National Route 208 between Wimbledon and Rosehill.
- National Route 425 between Burgess Park in Camberwell and Rotherhithe.