Kent Sustrans Cycle Map 8
Kent Sustrans Cycle Map – pocket size map of the National Cycle Network for Kent.
The major routes covered on this map are:
- National Route 1 from Dover to Gravesend via Canterbury and Rochester, including the Crab & Winkle Way.
- National Route 2 from Bexhill to Dover via Folkestone, including the Chalk & Channel Way.
- National Route 17 from Rochester to Ashford.
- National Route 18 from Royal Tunbridge Wells to Ashford.
- Regional Route 15 from Herne Bay to Sandwich which takes in the Oyster Bay Trail and the Viking Coastal Trail via Margate and Ramsgate.
- Regional Route 16 from Canterbury to Dover.
- Regional Route 17 from Dover to Patrixbourne via Hawkings.
Also included on the map are recommended linking routes connecting the National Cycle Network with quiet roads.
The map is designed to help you explore the area by bike and includes clearly mapped on-road and traffic-free paths, easy to read contours, detailed inset maps for the major towns and cities, and local Tourist Information Centre contact details. This map also features 5 day rides with directions.
Kent Sustrans Cycle Map
Scale 1:110,000 – main map.
Author: Cycle City Guides / Sustrans
Published Date: August 2012