Kent Goldeneye Cycling Map
Cycling Country Lanes and Traffic-free Family Routes
The Kent Goldeneye Cycling Map in the series Cycling Country Lanes and Traffic-free Family Routes has detailed mapping of a wide range of cycle routes across Kent.
Kent is a county of great variety which makes it an interesting cycling destination and Goldeneye’s map of Kent in their series Cycling Country Lanes and Traffic-free Trails is ideal as a guide.
The landscape ranges from rolling agricultural pastures to wooded hills and quaint villages.
Kent’s proximity to London and the suburbs makes it a draw for those seeking the joy of the open road, and the opportunity to assuage a thirst with a village cream tea or a frothy jug of Kentish ale.
• Matt laminated for foul-weather protection
• Ideal scale for touring (@ 1:126,720/2 miles to 1 inch)
• 17 circular routes overprinted on the Map
• Traffic-Free Family Cycling Trails: The Crab & Winkle Way, The Viking Coastal Trail, Bewl Water and Bedgebury Forest, to name a few.
• Regional Routes: The Heron Trail, NCN 18, the Coast to Cathedral, NCN 16 & 17, and the Ashford – Tunbridge Wells route, NCN 18.
• National Cycle Network routes that cross Kent: NCN 1 (Garden of England), NCN 2 Dover – Rye, NCN 17 Rochester – Maidstone and the NCN 18 Canterbury – Tunbridge Wells.
• Cycle Hire Centres
Goldeneye Kent Cycling Map
Cycling Map Publisher: Goldeneye Guides
Published Date: July 2015
Binding: Waterproof map (folded)
More Goldeneye maps: https://www.bikeridemaps.co.uk/goldeneye-cycle-maps/