Glasgow, Stirling, The Clyde Sustrans Cycle Map 41
A 2nd edition Sustrans map on stronger, more water-resistant paper
Glasgow, Stirling, The Clyde Sustrans Cycle Map 41. Including Lochs and Glens South & North, The Forth and Clyde Canal and three individual day rides.
This area map shows the National Cycle Network and local routes in this area. It covers Glasgow, Stirling and The Clyde region in Scotland, including Balloch, Kirkintilloch, Dunblane and Dumbarton.
This pocket-sized colour map shows clearly mapped on-road and traffic-free paths, easy to read contours, and detailed inset maps for the major towns and cities as well as recommended linking routes connecting the NCN with quiet roads. The map also features 3 day rides with directions and a description of the area, highlighting key cycle routes, local history and places of interest.
Major cycle routes covered by this map:
- National Route 7 between Glengarnock and Glasgow. This forms part of the Lochs and Glens South long-distance cycle route.
- National Route 7 between Glasgow and Strathyre via Dumbarton, Balloch and Callander. This makes up part of the Lochs and Glens North long-distance cycle route.
- National Route 74 between Larkhall and Uddingston.
- National Route 75 between Caldercruix and Millhouse via Glasgow, Greenock and Dunoon.
- National Route 76 through Stirling.
- National Route 753 from Gourock to Ardgowan.
- National Route 754 between Bonnybridge and Clydebank via Kirkintilloch, along The Forth and Clyde Canal.
- National Route 755 from Kirkintilloch to Strathblane.
- National Route 756 between Rutherglen and East Kilbride.
Glasgow, Stirling, The Clyde Sustrans Cycle Map
- Author: Sustrans
- Page Size: 99 x 155 mm
- ISBN 10: 1910845655
- ISBN 13: 9781910845653
- Publisher: Sustrans
- Published Date: updated and revised 2019
- Binding: Sheet map (folded)
- Weight: 50g
Useful website showing links between official cycle routes: