Exmoor and North Devon Goldeneye Cycling Map
The Exmoor and North Devon Goldeneye Cycling Map provides easy to follow routes through Devon’s outstanding countryside, taking in lush river valleys, quiet country lanes and wind-swept moorland with breathtaking views.
• Matt laminated for foul-weather protection
• Ideal scale for touring (1:100,000)
• 20 circular routes overprinted on the Map
• Traffic-Free Family Cycle Trails: The Tarka Trail (NCN 3 & 27), Ilfracombe – Willingscott Cross, Grand Western Canal and Willand to Tiverton Parkway.
• Regional Routes: RR51 links the coastal towns and villages, and RR59 links Exmoor with the coast.
• National Cycle Network routes including the Devon Coast to Coast, NCN27, and the West Country Way, NCN 3.• Cycle Hire Centres.
Exmoor and North Devon Cycling Map
ISBN 10: 185965164X
ISBN 13: 9781859652244
Publisher: Goldeneye Guides
Published Date: August 2005
Edition: July 2017
Binding: Sheet map (folded)
More information in the Cycling in Devon blog post
For non-cycling maps and guide books for Devon, see our sister website: Devon in Books