Exmoor and North Devon Goldeneye Cycling Map
The map provides easy to follow routes through Devon’s outstanding countryside, taking in lush river valleys, quiet country lanes and wind-swept moorland with breathtaking views.
• Matt laminated for foul-weather protection
• Ideal scale for touring (1:100,000)
• 20 circular routes overprinted on the Map
• Traffic-Free Family Cycle Trails: The Tarka Trail (NCN 3 & 27), Ilfracombe – Willingscott Cross, Grand Western Canal and Willand to Tiverton Parkway.
• Regional Routes: RR51 links the coastal towns and villages, and RR59 links Exmoor with the coast.
• National Cycle Network routes including the Devon Coast to Coast, NCN27, and the West Country Way, NCN 3.• Cycle Hire Centres.
Exmoor and North Devon Cycling Map
ISBN 10: 185965164X
ISBN 13: 9781859652244
Publisher: Goldeneye Guides
Published Date: August 2005
Edition: July 2017
Binding: Sheet map (folded)