Edinburgh, Stirling, The Forth Sustrans Cycle Map 40.
A 2nd edition Sustrans map on stronger, more water-resistant paper
The Edinburgh, Stirling & The Forth Cycle Map includes part of the Coast and Castles South, Coast and Castles North, Round the Forth and 3 individual day rides.
It covers Edinburgh, Stirling and The Forth region in Scotland, including Alloa, Musselburgh, Kirkcaldy, and Queensferry.
This pocket-sized colour map shows clearly mapped on-road and traffic-free paths, easy to read contours, and detailed inset maps for the major towns and cities as well as recommended linking routes connecting the NCN with quiet roads.
The map also features 3 day rides with directions and a description of the area, highlighting key cycle routes, local history and places of interest.
Major cycle routes covered by this map:
- National Route 1 between the Moorfoot Hills and Edinburgh via Dalkeith. This forms part of the Coast and Castles South long-distance cycle ride.
- National Route 1 between Edinburgh and St Andrews via Queensferry, Dunfermline and Kinross. This makes up part of the Coast and Castles North long-distance ride.
- National Route 75 between Edinburgh and Airdrie via Livingston.
- National Route 76 between Dunbar and Kirkcaldy via Musselburgh, Queensferry, Stirling, Alloa, Rosyth and Inverkeithing. This makes up the entiriety of Round the Forth route.
- National Route 196 bewteen Penicuik and Haddington.
- National Route 754 between Edinburgh and Banknock via Linlithgow. This route follows the Union Canal and The Forth and Clyde Canal.
- National Route 764 between Clackmannan and Dunfermline. This route forms theWest Fife Way.
- National Route 765 between Stirling and Dunblane.
- National Route 766 between Kirkcaldy and Star.
- National Route 767 from Alloa to Dollar. This forms the Devon Way.
- National Route 775 between Kinross and Bridge of Earn.
- National Route 776 between Falkland and Newburgh.
Edinburgh, Stirling, The Forth Sustrans Cycle Map
- Author: Sustrans – Edinburgh, Stirling, The Forth Sustrans Cycle Map 40
- Page Size: 99 x 155 mm
- ISBN 10: 1910845647
- ISBN 13: 9781910845646
- Publisher: Sustrans
- Published Date: updated and revised 2019
- Binding: Sheet map (folded)
- Weight: 50g
Link to Edinburgh bike paths website: http://www.cycling-edinburgh.org.uk/bike-paths.htm