East Midlands Sustrans Cycle Map 21
East Midlands Cycle Map 21 from Sustrans – including The Cloud Trail, Erewash Valley Trail, The Brampton Valley Way, and 5 individual day rides.
Includes Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire and part of Derbyshire. The Peak District Sustrans map has the northern part of Derbyshire.
This map is in the series of pocket sized, folded maps to the National Cycle Network which include clearly mapped on-road and traffic-free paths, easy to read contours and detailed town insets.
The series is published by Sustrans. 1:110,000 scale; folded 155mm x 99mm; flat 792mm x 630mm.
Major routes featured on this map:
- National Route 15 between Grantham and Radcliffe on Trent.
- National Route 6 between Market Harborough and Hucknall via Leicester, Loughborough and Derby.
- National Route 63 between Oakham and Swadlincote via Leicester. National Route 64 between Market Harborough and Bottesford via Melton Mowbray.
- National Route 67 between Long Eaton and Heanor
- National Route 48 between Leicester and Nether Broughton.
- National Route 52 between Coventry and Belton via Nuneaton and Coalville.
- National Route 54 between Lichfield and Derby via Burton Upon Trent.
- National Route 549 between Etwall and Doveridge
- Regional Routes 74 amd 75 around Corby
*The Brampton Valley Way is only partially covered, the rest of on Map 16 for Warwickshire
The East Midlands Cycle Map 21
Published Date: September 2013
Edition: Updated 2015
Binding: Sheet map (folded)