Dartmoor and Surrounding Area for Cyclists
For off-road cycling and cycle touring
Harvey make excellent maps and Dartmoor and Surrounding Area for Cyclists is no exception.
It is a tough, durable, waterproof map of Dartmoor and the surrounding area of Devon and is purpose-made for the outdoors.
One side is for off-road and mountain biking, while the other side is for cycle touring.
- Made in cooperation with Dartmoor National Park Authority, the mountain biking side shows graded off-road cycle routes.
- The cycle touring side shows the network of minor roads, highlighting recommended ones. The maps also includes useful information such as cycle shops, cycle hire and steep hills!
- The cycle touring side covers the area from Exeter to Plymouth, including enlargements of Haldon Forest and the Tamar Valley in Devon. The whole of the Dartmoor National Park is included on the off-road map.
Harvey Dartmoor map
- 1:60,000 / 1:40,000
- Page Size: 125 x 240 folded
- Publisher: Harvey Maps
- Published Date: 2009
- Cover: folded map in plastic sleeve
More information in the Cycling in Devon blog post
For non-cycling maps and guide books for Devon, see our sister website: Devon in Books