Dartmoor and South Devon Goldeneye Cycling Map
The Goldeneye Dartmoor and South Devon Cycling Map provides easy to follow routes through Devon’s outstanding countryside, taking in lush river valleys, quiet country lanes and wind-swept moorland with breathtaking views.
• Matt laminated for foul-weather protection
• Ideal scale for touring (1:100,000)
• 18 circular routes overprinted on the Map
• National Cycle Network routes including the Devon Coast to Coast, NCN 27 and, the Southern Coastal Route, NCN 2.
• Traffic-Free Family Cycle Trails including the Granite Way, Plym Valley Trail, Totnes – Dartington Riverside Trail, Totnes – Ashprington route, and the Exe Cycle Route.
• Cycle Hire Centres.
The map has two sides, one for southern Devon and southern Dartmoor, the other for the northern part.
Page Size: 120 x 240 mm
ISBN 10: 1859651593
ISBN 13: 9781859652473
Publisher: Goldeneye Guides
Published Date: May 2005
Edition: July 2017
Binding: Sheet map (folded)