Brittany is of course a very popular cycling destination and so has the following excellent guide books for the cycle touring routes in Brittany.
Links to more details on the guide books are at the bottom of the page.
Cycle Touring Routes in Brittany
Red Dog Books guide book: Brittany’s Green Ways
- V2 St-Malo to Rennes
- V3 St-Malo to Questembert
- V6 Carhaix to St-Méen-le-Grand
- V7 Roscoff to Concarneau
Red Dog Books guide book: V4
- V4 – Roscoff to Mont St Michel. Note that it also links to the Veloscenic route from Mont St Michel to Paris.
Red Dog Books guide book: Nantes-Brest Canal
- The Nantes-Brest Canal links to the River Loire Cycle Route
Excellent Books guide book and map: Cycling Northern France
- Brittany Coast to Coast: Roscoff to Quiberon
- St Malo to Mont-St-Michel Circular
- Greenway day rides in Brittany: Nantes-Brest Canal; Quimper; Morlaix to Rosporden; Verte du Blavet; Nord Loire, Briere Marshes; Dinon to Rennes; Rennes to Redon; Dinard to Questembert; Chemin du Petit Train and more
Cicerone guide book: Cycle Touring in France
- Finistère, ‘The End of the World’
IGN map: Greenways and Cycle Routes of France
A general map of France showing general cycle routes. Excellent for planning, but more detailed guides/maps may be required as well:
- EV1 from Roscoff to Nantes and beyond
- EV4 from Roscoff to St Malo and beyond
- V45 La Litoralle – the so-far incomplete coastal route from Roscoff to Nantes
- and more
France en Velo illustrated guide
Although not including the maps you would need to cycle the route, France en Velo has a wonderful description of cycling end to end across France, starting in Brittany at St Malo.
The guide books and maps for cycle touring routes in Brittany
France en VeloProduct on sale
Links to Publisher pages
Link to the Brittany Tourist authority